Letter to inner strength

I like screaming, doing lots of fun with my family, and friends. Only my inner strength can stop me from doing anything. So, I promise myself that I would be loyal to my studies and overcome all my fears one by one, whether it is Maths, English or using the escalators or anything which disturbs my inner strength. I am unstoppable and focused for my ambitions. Oneself is responsible for everything if I energies myself then nobody would interfere in between. My life is based on my terms. It’s only me who can admire my strength and cut off my weaknesses. So, I will take a pledge for me and for all of them who are scared from something, that I won’t die before my death, I won’t back out; until I achieve all my dreams.
My life is my choice and my inner choice can never make me loose. I am tough, independent and would live each and every moment of life. This is not a convincing statement for myself, it’s a life decision that I am building today.

Comments

Post a Comment